Monday, August 18, 2014

NEON TOP

NEON TOP… Hi Guys, how are you? Tonight my boyfriend has invited me for a very romantic dinner to the traditional Hungarian restaurant, situated on a hill with a beautiful view on the Balaton Lake. I was impressed by this place, I felt like in a magical world from fairytales, we were surrounded by well tended vineyards what made the scene wonderful!
Me and Konrad had a pork with french fries and bacon, the meal was very tasty but totally greasy, anyway worth a try!  
For this romantic dinner I've decided to wear neon top with black shorts and heels from ZARA.  I really like wearing neon things when I'm a little bit tanned, colors look more vivid. What do you think about it ?







neon top: H&M
shorts and heels: ZARA
watch: MK
bag: Chanel 





6 comments:

  1. brakuje jeszcze kapelusza i byłoby takie bardzo fajne boho - jeśli chodzi o zestaw ;)

    a to jedzonko wygląda bardzo apetycznie - tylko dlaczego ja teraz kwitnę w pracy zamiast w kuchni, przyrządzając coś w tym guście?

    wrrr ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dziękuję za miły komentarz. Obserwuję z przyjemnością :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jakie zdjęcia! Jedzenie wygląda bardzo apetycznie!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olalalala :D ślicznie, apetycznie, pęknie i romantycznie <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear! Thank you for your comment. I also liked a lot of your blog and I'm following. You follow me back? =)

    http://danielasilvayellowworld.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete