Tuesday, July 22, 2014

NEW YORK, NEW YORK!

NEW YORK, NEW YORK… For me one of the best cities in US, cause New York is a mixture of all American cities, where you can feel completely free!
What can I say about New York? - The city where dreams are made of! I think,  there is no limits in Big Apple, when you really want to do something, just do it! Other people will definitely help you to reach it, cause this is what people calles American solidarity. 
Food- Honestly for me food in US especially in NY is very artificial. I'm Polish, so I am used to eating a lot of tomatoes ect. It was hard to me to find something natural, but if you find it, it is definitely the best quality of food ever! By the way, I've eaten the pizza ever not in Itally but in New York, in Pappardella restaurant on 316 Columbus Avenue. I really recommend you to go there, you won't regret! 
Shopping- In the centre, quite expensive! When I am in NY I prefere buying things for example in New Yersey, cause it is such a big difference between NY and NJ prices! Honestly if you really want to do shopping in US go west, to Los Angeles or San Francisco. For example in Marshall outlet you can find converse sneakers for 10$! 
NY is such a magical place, which makes you feel happy!




























Alexandra



9 comments:

  1. Moim marzeniem jest właśnie podróż do Nowego Jorku i w sumie mam szansę spełnić to marzenie już w przyszłym roku, więc nie mogę się doczekać. To miasto ma jakąś magię, kiedyś dostałam pocztówkę, na której było napisane, że będąc w NY, można by co dzień jeść w innym miejscu i nadal mieć wiele lokali do odwiedzenia! :)
    Słyszałam, że przy tym słynnym napisie LOVE są długie kolejki ;) Ale też bym chciała takie zdjęcie :D
    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures and cute outfit!

    Ika
    www.liebeladies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear,
    Amazing pics, love New York!
    I just found your blog and it's great!
    follow you right now, hope you can follow me back :)
    xx
    http://2minutosblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. seems like you have awesome trip :)
    enjoy your holidays!
    anjage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. świetne zdjęcia, piękne włosy! Obserwuję :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kocham NY, piękne zdjęcia! <3
    Www.llealicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. świetne zdjęcia :)
    marzy mi się wycieczka :)
    pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete